Get a boost of energy with these yummy brownie bites, featuring Carnation Breakfast Essentials® packets.
We love some energy bites in this house. Quick & easy, tasty little bites that you can grab any time of the day.
These feature Carnation Breakfast Essentials® packets in Chocolate & Chocolate Malt, which adds a yummy boost of nutrition to your busy mornings!
I love the convenience of CBE Powder Drink Mix. It’s yummy mixed into smoothies or a cold glass of milk.
My favorite way to use all of its nutritional benefits is by whipping up a batch of energy bites. They’re easy to make, last all week, and even freeze well!
My family can’t get enough! I usually double or triple the batch, knowing that we’ll grab them for anything from breakfast to an after-dinner snack. This recipe tastes primarily like a chocolate peanut butter cup, with a hint of caramel. In other words, divine.
So they get snatched up as fast I can make them.
Which is totally cool with me. They are made from dates, honey, nut butter, and CBE in Chocolate, so I’m thrilled that my whole family approves.
They have a delicious blend of protein & fiber to keep your family going. And they taste like dessert, which is always a bonus.
I love a couple with a cup of coffee in the morning. My kids love them as an after school snack, especially if they’re heading off to soccer or dance lessons.
Anytime of the day, you can’t go wrong with a brownie bite. Power up!
- 1 packet each, Carnation Breakfast Essentials® packets in Chocolate and Chocolate Malt
- 1 cup, pitted dates
- 1/4 cup, nut butter
- 1 Tablespoon, honey
- 1/4 teaspoon, salt
- Pour Carnation Breakfast Essentials® packet in Chocolate into a small bowl and place off to the side.
- Blend up rest of ingredients in a food processor until it forms a ball.
- Roll up date mixture into small balls (about the size of a golf ball) and roll in Carnation Breakfast Essentials® packets in Chocolate Malt.
- Enjoy now, or freeze for later!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190