If you want to add a festive touch to your Halloween treats, check out these awesome Candy Bar Wrappers for Halloween. I wanted a fun way to make a bag of candy bars a little more festive, so I created these FREE PRINTABLES. I was able to print them at home, cut them out and just tape them around my candy bars. So easy!
Start by downloading these free printable candy bar wrappers for halloween. Grab the paper you want to use and print away!
GRAB PRINTABLES HERE (Easy PDF Download)
Supplies Needed for Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers:
- tape or festive stickers
- mini or fun-size candy bars
Once you have the number of wrappers you need start cutting them out. I have a little paper cutter at home that I use for projects like this, but a scissors will do the trick just fine. (Cut and catch up on your favorite show!)
Lastly, just wrap it around the fun size candy bars and tape a bit on the back. SO CUTE!
Really pops in a candy bowl or at a Halloween Party. Kids (and even adults!) really love little festive touches like this.
Tips & Tricks!
- These are adorable in color, but black & white would also work if that’s your option for printing
- To save time, try stacking the sheets and cutting all at once
- To better wrap the paper around the candy, try pinching the edges to fit the shape of the candy bar OR add an extra piece of tape under the paper wrapper first before taping the wrapper around the candy
- Have the kids help you with prepping them! Maybe a candy bribe would help… Hmmm?
Other Halloween Party Ideas:
Spider (2-Bite) Brownies with M&M’s Spiders
Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
Add a festive flair to your candy with these Candy Bar Wrappers for Halloween! So easy to print out and tape to mini candy bars.
- 4 sheets, printed out from links above
- mini candy bars ("fun size")
- clear tape
- Cut out labels- found HERE
- Wrap around candy bars and attach with a small piece of tape.
Leave a Reply