Need a pick-me-up for your busy morning? This French Vanilla Iced Coffee is the perfect grab & go drink. Creamy and delicious, it takes only a few minutes to prep!
I love having my favorite morning routine essentials stocked in the house. Makes for easier mornings! I always have the ingredients for this tasty French Vanilla Iced Coffee around for a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
The French Vanilla Iced Coffee is chilled and creamy with a light flavor of French vanilla. Sometimes, I sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and it’s just divine.
french vanilla iced coffee recipe
1 scoop (heaping Tablespoon) ground coffee
French Vanilla Creamer, to taste (rec. Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer)
8 oz insulated cup with ice
Super simple, right?
- Start with a cup of coffee, brewed and cooled to room temperature. I like to brew mine the night before and keep it in the fridge so it’s ready first thing in the morning.
- Pour over plenty of ice and add French Vanilla creamer to your liking. I like Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer.
- Totally optional– sprinkle of cinnamon on top
Now you’re good to go!
It’s an easy & delicious iced coffee and wholesome snack that I can take with me on busy days.
Tips for a super smooth French Vanilla Ice Coffee!
- brew coffee the night before, to chill without watering down
- use high quality coffee granules
- blend coffee with cream using spoon or stirrer
How do you make iced coffee taste sweet?
- Add ingredients like…
- creamer with added flavors, like French Vanilla
- Spices, like cinnamon or cardamom
- Flavored nut milks, like coconut or almond milk
How do you make Starbucks French vanilla iced coffee?
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee, cold.
- ½ cup milk or cream.
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup.
- 1 cup ice.
Love this French Vanilla Iced Coffee? Try…
- 1 scoop (heaping Tablespoon) ground coffee
- French Vanilla Creamer, to taste (rec. Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer)
- 8 oz insulated cup with ice
- Brew 8 oz of coffee, allow to cool (easiest to make the night before and store in fridge)
- Pour over ice and add creamer, to taste.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g