This blissful Campfire Inspired Smores Brownie Pizza recipe is just what your family needs when they long for late summer days and sweet, gooey treats.
Winter time can really drag in the midwest. I’m missing flip flops, sunshine, and spending all weekend outdoors with my family. We always make the most of the summer months, enjoying as much time outside as possible. We love to grill outdoors with the kids playing in the pool, and cap things off with a bonfire with neighbors at the end of the day. I’m so ready! Aren’t you?
With plenty of wet, gray weather still to come, I’m loving this Campfire Inspired S’mores Brownie Pizza that my kids and I whipped up this week. All the fun of sweet summer treats, and you can make it in the oven. Plus, it’s ridiculously delicious.
I think I’m starting all my desserts with a layer of brownie from now on. Seriously, no one can resist brownies topped with yummy goodness. It’s a proven fact. We simply stirred up our favorite brownie mix, then baked it according to the package directions. I used a spring form pan for easier removal later on.
Pull the brownie out of the oven and top with plenty of mini-marshmallows. They will melt, so add more than you think you need, focusing on the center of the brownie. Pop the dessert back in the oven, this time on high broil. You’ll need to babysit the dish for a few moments because high broil works quickly. So turn on that oven light, watch until the marshmallows get just toasty enough for your liking, and then pull it back out of the oven. It took ours about a minute to toast.
While the marshmallows are still hot, tuck pieces of chocolate all around the top. Hello instant s’mores! This recipe is so simple and delicious, I promise you’ll love it. I mean, just look at it; what’s not to love?
This Campfire Inspired Smores Dessert Pizza recipe goes great with a glass of milk or cup of coffee. Sometimes we heat up individual pieces in the microwave. It has so much ooey, gooey, melty chocolate goodness, I can hardly stand it.
It only takes three steps, less than 30 minutes, and a whole lot of yum to bake up a taste of summer! This is definitely a new kind of pizza the whole family will devour.
- 1 boxed brownie mix, plus ingredients listed on box needed to prepare
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 of 1 large chocolate bar, broken up into pieces
- Preheat oven according to brownie instructions.
- Grease springform pan or baking dish with butter or oil spray.
- Mix up brownie batter according to package directions, poured into prepared pan (8" or 9").
- Bake according to package instructions until done in the center.
- Remove brownies from oven, evenly top with marshmallows.
- Switch oven settings to high broil, place pan back in oven.
- Watch for marshmallows to turn golden brown, remove when toasted as desired.
- Evenly tuck chocolate pieces into melted marshmallow.
- Allow to cool, cut into slices.
Home Chef Tip: Keep your eyes on the brownie while it's on high broil, toasting happens quickly in only a minute or two.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320
Love this Campfire Inspired Smores Dessert Pizza? Check out this super simple Brownie Batter Dip!