With mini marshmallow, chocolate chips, and chunks of graham crackers, these easy Salted Caramel S’mores Bars will be a hit in your home!
Caramel S’mores Bars
Baking projects are our favorite weekend activity when it’s chilly out, and this recipe is a keeper. Super simple S’mores bars, topped with salted caramel drizzle. YUM.
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- graham cracker crumbs
- marshmallow cream
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- caramel topping
- sea salt
HOW DO I MAKE CARAMEL S’MORES BARS?
These bars are SO good, and do not take too much time to put together. Mix the graham cracker crust ingredients, and then layer them with the marshmallows and chocolate. Bake and drizzle with the salted caramel. When I hear s’mores bar recipe with marshmallow fluff I am ALL. IN!
Start with mixing up the cookie crust– graham cracker crumbs, flour, brown sugar, an egg, and some butter. Press into one of these awesome 8×8 inch pans that I love! Then add a layer of marshmallow fluff.
Top with chocolate chips, and finish off with dollops of cookie dough. It’s ready for the oven!
Bake at 35o degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top, then drizzle on salted caramel syrup. Literally 2 ingredients.
So simple, and leaves you plenty of time to enjoy these Salted Caramel S’mores Bars and catch-up with your kids.
Are these a good dessert to serve to guests at a party?
These s’mores bars do tend to be a bit messy are not really finger food. You can make one little change to make these more transferable and into more of a finger food. These caramel s’mores cups are the perfect way to serve these to guests. Just pop the recipe into mini muffin tins and voila!
Are there other varieties of s’mores bar recipes?
You really can’t go wrong with any caramel s’mores recipes! I did a quick s’mores bars pinterest search and came up with a tons of recipes. With my quick search I found peanut butter s’mores, no bake s’mores, and golden graham s’mores bars. I cannot wait to try these other varieties!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup graham crackers, ground-up in food processor
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- ½ cup small marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate chips
For Salted Caramel topping
- ½ caramel topping, found in ice cream section of store
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs until dough forms. I like to use a pastry blender for this because the dough is a little thick.
- Press ¾ of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the marshmallow cream over top. Top with mini-marshmallows. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Allow bars to cool. Meanwhile stir sea salt into cup of caramel topping, then drizzle on bars before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 952mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 3g