This post has been sponsored by Tyson Foods Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Looking for a quick & easy party recipe that will wow friends and family? Check out this California Club Sandwich! With layers of Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, avocado slices, and marinated olives, it’s the perfect appetizer or main dish for the big game or anytime! Serve with delicious spicy mustard aioli for dipping.
We all know that a party is all about the food, right? And the food is made better with quality, fresh ingredients. That’s the inspiration behind this California Club Sandwich. When it comes to appetizers and dishes served for the big game, this one wins in flavorful, wholesome ingredients, and quick prep.
Start with layers of Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast– it’s our favorite in this house. As a foodie, I love the affordable premium quality I can expect from Sara Lee® Premium Meats. The delicious fresh taste goes perfectly in this California Club Sandwich.
Alternate the deli meat with slices of avocado, sharp cheddar cheese, and marinated olives. (You can soak the olives in a herbed mixture overnight or buy them already seasoned) And don’t forget the slices of crostini! Looks just like a club sandwich, but ready for a party. Serve with spicy mustard aioli on the side for dipping. Such a simple recipe: equal parts mayo and spicy brown mustard. Stir it up and get dipping!
Fresh and flavorful, this California Club Sandwich is sure to be a hit at your viewing party!
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 1 lb, Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 lb, sharp cheddar cheese slices
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 8 oz kalamata olives (marinated overnight in olive oil and oregano or store-bought)
For Mustard Aioli
- 1/4 cup, spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup, mayo
- Skewer slices of baguette, a few slices of Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, sharp cheddar cheese, and a couple avocado slices. Finish off with a couple of kalamata olives.
- Whisk together spicy brown mustard and mayo to make aioli.
- Serve skewers immediately with aioli for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 sandwiches
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425
This recipe features Sara Lee® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, chosen for its high quality. Sara Lee is our go-to brand for quality deli meats I can feel good about feeding my family. For more recipe inspiration, how-to videos, meal hacks & more, visit SaraLeeDeli.com.