This post has been sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Looking for a quick weeknight meal idea? Try these Grilled Chicken Fajita Quesadillas with all the Tex-Mex toppings you love!
I’m all about easy meal solutions, and these Grilled Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are on weekly rotation at my house. Using Tyson® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips from Jewel-Osco, you can whip this dinner together in minutes. Definitely quicker than take out!
These Tyson® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips are perfect for busy parents! As we get back on schedule with after-school activities, it’s a life-saver to have simple, tasty meals ready to go. Tyson® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips are made with white meat chicken and are 100% all natural. Plus, they’re minimally processed with no artificial ingredients. They’re fully cooked and ready to serve!
Check out more recipes and tips/tricks as well as coupons at this Tyson® Back-To-School product page!
I love that they’re protein-packed and easy to prep; my kids just love the taste! They’re perfect in these Grilled Chicken Fajita Quesadillas.
Does your family love Mexican dinner night as much as mine?! They can’t get enough tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, etc. And each of those dishes are great ways to add in extra veggies and protein.
We use colorful bell peppers and onions, plus Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. You could also add cooked spinach, diced tomatoes, or even diced zucchini. It all tastes delicious with grilled chicken and melty cheese.
Grill up in a skillet and they’re ready in a flash. I serve with fresh cilantro, salsa and Greek yogurt. You could also do guacamole, pico de gallo—anything goes!
- 1 tsp, olive oil
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 1 packet, fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp, butter
- 16- 8" flour tortillas
- 1 package, Tyson® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 cups (or more as desired) shredded Colby Jack cheese
- optional, for serving: chopped cilantro, salsa, guacamole, sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- Heat a skillet to medium, add olive oil.
- Add veggies to pan and cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add fajita seasoning and cook for 2-3 more minutes, stirring to incorporate.
- In a separate skillet, heat to medium and melt butter.
- Add one tortilla to skillet, top with 1/4 of veggies, chicken, and cheese.
- Allow to heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with another tortilla and press down.
- Flip quesadilla over in pan and cook until tortilla is slightly golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and cook remaining three quesadillas, adding more butter as needed.
- Cut quesadillas into quarters and serve immediately with favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 697Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 1523mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 38g
Enjoy a twist on quesadillas tonight with Tyson® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips and Jewel-Osco! You can grab them in-store in the refrigerated section. And don’t forget to check the Jewel-Osco mobile app for additional saving on your grocery haul for the week.