This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PourFunFlavor
Looking for a wholesome, yummy snack for the whole family? Make up a batch of air fried cinnamon apple slices and toss with Kellogg’s® Apple Jacks® Caramel for a snack mix that will earn rave reviews!
Click the image above to add the products directly to your shopping cart.
Kellogg’s Apple Jacks is such a classic cereal! They have taken this old favorite and given it a twist to make Kellogg’s® Apple Jacks® Caramel cereal. You can start your day off right with a bowl of this delicious cereal, or you can make a snack mix the whole family will love.
With crispy, air fried apple slices and scoops of Apple Jacks Caramel cereal, this snack mix will be your family’s go to snack! This snack mix is sure to brighten your day! Plus, you can easily grab it from the cereal aisle at your local Walmart, or swing by for a quick pickup by using the Walmart app.
The Kellogg’s® Apple Jacks® Caramel cereal have taken the cinnamon sweet Kellogg’s Apple Jacks that we all know and love, and made them caramel flavor! I don’t think there is a better Fall cereal!
Simply slice your apples thinly, season, and crisp them up in the air fryer. I used a mandolin for thin slices and topped them with cinnamon, but you could use pumpkin spice, nutmeg, or even sea salt.
Cook in air fryer at 300 degrees for about 8 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time. You can add a minute or two for crispier apple slices.
Once your apples are ready, toss them with the Kellogg’s Apple Jacks Caramel cereal and snack away! This snack mix can be stored in an air tight container for a week, so you can prep your family’s new favorite snack on the weekend.
- 2 cups, Kellogg's® Apple Jacks® Caramel cereal
- 2 small Gala apples (can also your favorite apple variety)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Cut off top of apples, including stem.
- Using mandolin (or sharp knife) cut apples into thin slices (2.5mm setting).
- Leaving the bottom of the apples behind, lay out apple slices and sprinkle both sides with cinnamon.
- Carefully lay out apple slices in air fryer tray, trying to avoid layering the slices on top of each other.
- Cook for 4 minutes, flip slices, and cook for 4 additional minutes.
- Remove apple slices, allow to cool.
- Cook remaining apple slices.
- Once all apple slices have been cooked and cooled, toss in a medium bowl with cereal.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to a week.
This recipe recommends a sprinkle of cinnamon, but you could use pumpkin spice, nutmeg, or even sea salt. Try out your favorite spices!
Don't forget to toss/flip the slices halfway through cooking time. This ensures even cooking.
You can add a minute or two for crispier apple slices. They'll also crisp up as they cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 5gSugar: 27gProtein: 3g
Kellogg’s® Krave® Chocolate cereal is another yummy choice– we love to take it on-the-go! It’s a family favorite, made with real chocolate. Grab Kellogg’s® Krave® Chocolate cereal and Kellogg’s® Apple Jacks® Caramel cereal for some serious snacking. Fun, right?