Cool off this summer & enjoy these refreshingly easy fruit smoothie pops, with an added protein boost! Cool, creamy, and delicious– the whole family will love them.
We are pumped that summer is right around the corner! The weather is warming up, we get more hours of daylight, and the kids are finishing up school. Which means– busy days lies ahead. The good kind of busy… catching up with friends and neighbors, hitting up the weekend BBQ, and ending the day together around the fire pit.
If you’re planning to gogogo all summer like us, you’ll love these easy fruit smoothie pops. Easy to make; they are a refreshing treat, straight from your freezer. All you need is Greek yogurt, berries, and a hint of honey.
Simply mix the yogurt with the honey, and layer in popsicle molds. TIP: crush some of the berries with the back of a fork prior to adding to the mold, this helps you to avoid air pockets
Freeze for 4 hours or overnight, and pop out on a hot, summer day! So refreshing!
- 1 scoop protein smoothie powder
- 2 cups Greek yogurt , optional: vanilla flavored
- 1/2 cup raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, each
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix yogurt and honey together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Crush some of the berries (each type separately), in a small bowl, with a fork.
- Layer yogurt mixture with berries in a mold. (we used a piping bag– a small spoon would work as well)
- Freeze for 4 hours or until sold. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205