This post is sponsored by Campbell’s®, Kraft®, and Pepperidge Farm®, but all opinions are my own.
It’s super easy to cook up this Grilled Cheese in the air fryer! With toasty Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White Bread, Kraft® Singles American Slices, and thick-cut bacon, it’s a delicious twist on grilled cheese. Serve with Campbell’s® Tomato Soup and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers for a meal the whole family will love.
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
There is nothing easier and more comfortable than tomato soup and grilled cheese. I know we all have our favorite way of eating this perfect pairing, but I have got it down! First, you dip the grilled cheese in the soup. Then, you finish the rest of the soup with the Goldfish crackers! Voila…best way to do it!
Let me back up a bit. First, you need to head into your local Walmart and grab your needed groceries. You will need to grab Campbell’s® Tomato Soup, Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse® Hearty White Bread, Kraft® Singles American Slices and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers.
If you would rather, you can totally order it all up on the Walmart app and have them pop it in your car or deliver it all to your house. Any way you prefer to shop, Walmart is the best place to do it. With such a variety of items, it has become my one-stop shop. I can never get out of there with a hand basket…a cart is a must!
Now that you have your grocery order ready, let’s get this perfect pairing ready to go! Adding bacon to the crispy, cheesy deliciousness of the grilled cheese adds so much flavor with minimal effort. Isn’t that what this family meal is for? (Chilly nights when you just want to warm your belly without simmering something all day long!)
Prepare your grilled cheese per the instructions and then pop that baby in the air fryer. Sandwiches may not be something you have considered using the air fryer for in the past, but trust me! Adding the crispiness of the air fryer keeps your grilled cheese crispy through all the dipping into your bowl of tomato soup!
Everyone gets some protein. The kids will actually eat this meal, and you don’t have to slave all day in the kitchen! WIN WIN WIN!!
- 4 slices- Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse® Hearty White Bread, 24 oz. Loaf
- 8 slices- Kraft® Singles American Slices, 24 ct - 16 oz.
- Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers
- 1 can (10.75 oz.; 4 pack), prepared- Campbell's® Tomato Soup
- 1 Tbsp, butter, softened
- 6 slices, cooked bacon
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Butter outsides of bread slices.
- Lay out bread slices, buttered side down.
- Add 2 slices of Kraft® Singles American Slices to each.
- Divide bacon up between the 4 slices of bread.
- Put sandwiches together and carefully add to air fryer.
- Cook for 9 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Carefully remove from air fryer.
- Serve with Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers and Campbell's® Tomato Soup.